Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer Loving!!!

Happy Friday!!!
So, I really haven't been staying up to date with my blog.
Its frustrating because I am on the computer quite often and do not have to do school work now that I graduated and it is SUMMER!


But anyways...
I wrote recently about my summer bucket list... well the past couple of days it has been raining cats and dogs, so even if I wanted to attempt some of my list NO outside things would have gotten accomplished.


But here it is....
I also sound a teaching blog who has the best IDEAS EVER! It is all Zebra stripe and Poka Dot decor for my future classroom! I AM IN LOVE! I am going to try and accomplish some of the projects this summer! One of my favorite things she created was a "Birthday Bucket" so you will never forget another birthday! Here's her example!
I am creating this! It is super cute and CHEAP! I got the black bucket from Dollar Tree and the fur from Hobby Lobby! The balloon templates are on her website: http://flipflopteacher.blogspot.com/


Her stuff is amazing!
Here are some other things I am planning on creating!
She created this for her door! I cannot wait!
This is her name sign! I think I am going to make one with my name but one that also says WELCOME! LOVING THE COLORS AND PRINT!


I am telling you this lady is amazing! Look what else she has created for me to DOWNLOAD FOR FREE!
YEP! for my calender! EKKK! I am in heaven! She is a genious! LOVING THIS!
On her blog she also talks about how she makes these amazing creations... never going to guess....
POWERPOINT!
YEP! I cannot wait to start creating my own! loving all of these things!




Hope every one has a happy FRIDAY!
Here's my first creation on powerpoint:

No comments:

Post a Comment