Thursday, June 14, 2012

POSTINGS!

Let the JOB HUNT BEGIN! 


I already have 7 interviews lined up in the next couple of days!
WOOT WOOT! Starting tomorrow I have 2!
Wish me luck!




Also, as I was in blogger land tonight, I came across my favorite blog "Teaching With Flip Flops" and saw she posted about "Brain Bubbles?!?" What is that you ask? I thought the same  thing, so I did research on it. Believe it or not she has a WHOLE post on them!
http://flipflopteacher.blogspot.com/search/label/Brain%20Bubbles


She also created these cute "bubble" labels!
I love her blog! She makes everything so cute and everything she has on there is affordable!


NOW...
to only have my own classroom so I can get decorating and using her great management ideas and organization!
I CANNOT WAIT!
Can you tell I am a bit excited?!


EEKK!
Have a good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment