Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday, Monday!

HELLO MONDAY!
Today I danced all morning for VBS... needless to say, I am exhausted and I am already losing my voice! EEK!

Today I worked at my mom's pre-school and in the down time I looked at another one of my favorite blogs! "clutter free classroom!"
As I was looking, I came across some really fun ways to display student work in the classroom!
 Look at the clothes line created? The bright green line!

The picture above uses chalk board paint! LOVE IT! Then you can use it over and over and over.... and HOW EASY?!

I also found this really cool thing you ca do to organize your teaching bag.... I sell Thirty-One so I think this is genius! Placing a file organizer inside an Organizing Utility Tote!
LOOK HOW CUTE!

I also found this really cute chair idea!!!
Again... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the chalkboard PAINT!

Life is crazy right now! I am really excited to see what God has ins tore for me! Looking for a job to be a TEACHER, and planning and directing a children's ministry at my church... phew! But I know I can do it!

"I can do ALL things though Christ, for HE gives me strength."
Philippians 4:13

That's my life verse right now! How wonderful is that?

Hope everyone has a fantastic MONDAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment