Monday, February 27, 2012

So today.... I hosted a Fashion show in my room! I called it "Miss Franco's Seasonal Fashion Show!" The students walk down a red carpet and everything! I downloaded real runway music!!! When they are done, they have to tell me what type of outfit they are sporting for which season and explain how that season occurs (based on the Earth's tilt). THEY LOVED IT!
I will post pictures with children's faces blacked out soon!
Anyways! tomorrow my kiddies take Florida writes! I know they are going to ROCK IT!!! SO PROUD OF ALL THEIR HARD WORK TO GET UP TO THIS DAY!!!

Today was a rough day besides the fashion show! They were very chit chatty today! not to mention I just got back from ZUMBA!!!
I am exhausted! I shall post those pictures later!
nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment