Thursday, February 16, 2012

ALRIGHT! Today is like my Friday..... well actually it is not but really it is...
Tomorrow I get to go to my college all the way down in St. Pete for a recruitment seminar. We get to learn all the things we need to know to get a job. Like the application process and talk to REAL LIVE principals! It should be fun! I am just looking forward to the car ride there! I am going with my friend and I am excited! We are absolutely ridiculous when we are together! :D It will make us sane before we have to sit in a lecture. So yea, I guess you could say its my FRIDAY! Yippee!
OH AND ITS A 3 DAY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was a good day! I got observed by my university supervisor and he had nothing but good comments for me! ON my evaluation sheet where it says "Areas for Improvement" he wrote NONE!
LOOK:
That made my day. He also told me that he could throw me in any classroom and know that I would do just fine! Needless to say... IT MADE MY DAY! I walked around and couldn't help but smile! :)

So today...
After my observation I went to math planning and planned some math! We are going to be teaching decimals  soon... it shall be a blast! But in the middle of planning my supervisor met with me to go over my observation which I mentioned went well. He talked to me way into lunch so I had to eat lunch when I teach Science and Social Studies... so I was kind of bummed about that but hey! I taught READING! We learned more about Author's Purpose. BUT today I added Explain! It took awhile for the students to catch on but my CT and I made up silly skits to get them excited and to comprehend the concept better. Then came MATH and I got out of that today too because I needed to work on my resume! SO IT WAS A GOOD DAY!

Do you ever have a day where you just wish you could stay at school forever and not go home? That is how I feel some days! I seriously just LOVE being a teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight I am taking a break! I am going to a regionals basketball game with my William. It shall be fun because its my old high school boy's basketball team!

OH HEY! I have a question:
Does anyone know how to change a background on this blogger site? I want zebra stripes or poka- dots!
help?
Thank you!

so Happy Friday!
Oh and I found this picture below and thought it was HILARIOUS!



No comments:

Post a Comment