Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hello!

Life is incredibly insane for me right now. In case you don't know, I am a final intern and graduate on May 6.2012... but really who's counting? I thought being an intern and going to class full time was a lot of work, but I did not realize how MUCH work being a FULL time intern was going to be. I mean I love planning and creating fantastic centers, and lessons for my adorable 4th graders but PHEW after 8 hours... I am EXHAUSTED when I get home.
So right now life is crazy! I am trying to graduate and be the best teacher I can be!

Today was Valentine's day and we all know how chaotic holidays are in the classroom, but my students were very well behaved considering the amount of candy they consumed.. But boy oh boy did they spoil me! I got cards and roses and candy coming out of my ears!  

Even though my valentine was stuck at work all day, I had 20 perfect little valentines throughout my entire day whom I would not trade for the world.
I wish I would have started this blog sooner, because I am now at Week 4 of my internship, but I plan on uploading ideas, fun, and stories from the Shenanigans that occur in my 4th grade classroom everyday!

I am super blessed and would not trade this experience for the world!

Look what one of my students made me today:
Hope you all had a fabulous Valentine's Day I know I did!!
Happy Valentine's Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment