Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Life right now....

WELL....

In 5 months and 11 days I am getting married! YEP! MARRIED! I get to marry the most caring, patient, loving, kind, compassionate, handsome, hard working, and adventurous man I have ever known (besides my dad!). He is absolutely wonderful, and I am so BLESSED!

Let me tell you... he has me on my toes! He is always on the go!
This is from the day he proposed to me <3



Besides planning a wedding and making my head crazy! I just finished my fist year of teaching 1st grade at Northwest! I LOVED it! I am truly living my dream. It was funny to go back and read my first blog posts about me fist starting out. It was fun to see all the pictures of me creating and 


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your engagement! I'm your newest follower and I will be going into my first year of teaching first grade!

    ReplyDelete