Monday, July 16, 2012

CHANGE!

THERE HAS BEEN A CHANGE! 
I am no longer a 4th grade teacher! BUT I AM A 1ST GRADE TEACHER!!!
I get to be at the school I interned for! Teaching 1st grade! I am so excited! This is truly a dream come true! I just love the little ones!

So now that I have known that for a week, I have been busy collecting and creating things for my adorable classroom! I even got to go and put a bin in there last Tuesday! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! :)

Something else that is pretty cool is that my best friend got hired there as well! She's TEACHING 3rd! So we shall begin our 1st year teaching adventure together! I am beyond excited and thankful!
With that being said...

I need to get more organized. I am going to make a check list with all the materials I already have to figure what else I am going to need!
I am hoping to get into my classroom this week a little to at least clean out my room and storage unit!

I will post pics of my cute empty classroom SOON!

Have I mentioned how excited I am?
Right now I am working on my Brain Breaks, and my Pick Me Jars! Along with library labels...

? How would you organize a 1st grade classroom library?

<3

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being a first grade teacher! :) I'm thinking about taking the plunge and purchasing these to help me reorganize mine ... http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Classroom-Library

    ReplyDelete